Sunday, May 11, 2014

Outfit of the night

I've been guilty of being a homebody at the moment, not really heading out to do anything except hanging out with the little man and hubby but last night the ladies got me out to support the Tahuna Playcentre.
Dolly D'ville organised a burlyq night with a percentage of the door entry going to the playcentre and they had a fantastic turn out and a enthusiastic audience which was great for the centre.

#OOTD Daily Outfit

I decided to brighten my mood with my 80's ruffled shirt I thrifted.
A thrifted Pagani skirt and my favourite printed tights from Calico Jacks teamed with my leather ankle boots ( unseen) Also rocking my new short hair doo, though with this cooler weather I think I may have to invest in a few more woollen hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment