Sunday, May 25, 2014

Outfit of the day



#OOTD Head Scarf: Vintage Lucite Earrings: Lucy Luxxe Sunglasses: Annah Stretton Cardigan: Bettie Page Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing Black Cherry Natasha Dress. Black Pumps: N#1 Shoe Warehouse


I wrapped up the end of the weekend with a morning make up client, a super cute 2 year olds birthday and some errands. You can see my clients Princess Leia inspired look on my facebook page and her shoot during the week .

Head Scarf: Vintage
Lucite Earrings: Lucy Luxxe
Sunglasses: Annah Stretton
Cardigan: Bettie Page
Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing Black Cherry Natasha Dress.
Black Pumps: N#1 Shoe Warehouse

Yesterday my order from Lucy Luxxe arrived.


Lucy creates beautiful reproduction Lucite Jewellery and I couldn't resist purchasing some of her confetti earrings. I wore the Silver ones today and they were comfortable with no irritation. I'm looking forward to matching them with my outfits this week.......I love every excuse to wear sparkles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment