Friday, May 16, 2014

OOTD Baby its cold outside

This morning we headed out to the door to check out Hamilton's first Zinefest ( more on this later), its been really chilly  so we have been rugging up in layers that can be easily shed if need be.
This week I received a cheerful package of goodies from Australian artist Jubly Umph who designs and works with  water colours and Indian ink. Today I thought I would rock these sweet little Pineapple earrings. They are made from stainless steel and coated in resin which is great when you have sensitive ears as I do, I have had them on for 3 hours and there is no tell tale burning itch.


Jubly Umph Pineapple Earrings


I ADORE flamingo's! This sweet little print is going to be framed!


OOTD

All rugged up!

Hat: Thrifted
Scarf: Thrifted
Cardigan: Bettie Page - Gift from a friend
Skirt - Thrifted Farmers
Tights - Portmans
Boots - Leather brought of trade me auction site
Earrings: Jubly Umph

.

Ha! This is the reality of trying to get an outfit pic in our house hold, my hubby thought it was hilarious! Chao's! The pooch beside me is Diva, the one in front in Maddy and of course our little man!

1 comment:

  1. oooh the earrings are so cute. I love pineapples,too.
    And I saw the cute Cupcake earrings on the onlineshop, they would be perfect for me;-)
    Iam sure that i will be order some of the cute stuff.
    wish you a very nice weekend, have fun:-)

    ReplyDelete