Monday, May 26, 2014

ModCloth "Wanelo "Uniquely you" " Challenge



I was approached by ModCloth to partake in a styling challenge with fashion inspiration site Polyvore! I have been a keen follower of the MocCloth blog and frequently admire the gorgeous dresses they have available so was only to happy to style a look around one of their dresses.


The styling challenge revolves around ModCloths popular Navy The Work to Play Dress which is available in a variety of sizes from XS to 4X.
 


ModCloth "Uniquely you" Challange



I decided it to reflect a weekend of WORK TO PLAY in our family! This can involve a make up client in the morning, puddle jumping with our son, brunching and scouring the weekend markets/ stores for vintage treasures
 

  • The You Bow What I Mint Earrings complement the shades of the shoes and dresses accents, don't want to wear them as earrings? Try pinning them to the dress as a petite group of brooches!


  • The Red Va Va Voluminous Petticoat is perfect for a random and flirty pop of colour under the dress while spinning on street corners while you take your daily outfit post picture

  • The Shoeful of Sugar Heels can be practical and pretty! Closed in for wet days, low heel for walking and keeping up with a playful toddler.


I had a lot of fun creating this! If only I had Modcloth and Polyvore in my closet......It would be very 90's chick flick clueless and a lot of fun to plan your outfits for the week.
You can check more of Modcloths beautiful dress range here, I currently have my eye on :


Guest of Honor Dress in Varsity Stripes                                                    





      


Dresses - Guest of Honor Dress in Varsity Stripes













 All for One Dress in Bright One Floral
Dresses - One Floral, All for One Dress in Bright


Also check out ModCloths blog! Its a weekly read for me as its always full on interesting interviews, craft, fashion and interiors!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool challenge - I love this idea and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete