Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We going to rock this town!...Whats on in Auckland this weekend





This weekend is gearing up to be a big one in Auckland!

This Saturday is the yearly Very Vintage Day Out at Alexander Park and the Miss Pin Up NZ Comp.
My beautiful friend Brigette won it last year and my partner in crime the year before ( I came runner up "Miss Vintage Vixen) so I'm very excited to see who will take it this year!
I will be working at the Pamper Parlour creating beautiful hair and make up so pop in and say hi!





Honky Tonk songstress Tami Neilson  is bring her Dynamite tour and Album launch at VVDO. Tami is also playing at the after party at Galatos Ballroom from 8pm.






.
Jumping back to Friday! The Recliner Rockers are celebrating their new album release " Tracks". One of my favourite NZ Rockabilly Bands, these guys bring non stop energy and good times to every gig they do! Celebrate with them at The Empire in Auckland.






No comments:

Post a Comment