Thursday, April 3, 2014

Vintage Maya's newest blog contributor!

Recently I have become a contributing writer for Vintage Maya's store who now have a  blog. I'm writing on a variety of topics from vintage fashion and the scene  in New Zealand to general trends and vintage influenced pieces.
Vintage Maya are a company who handpick their items from artisans and independent designers, sourcing good quality and individual pieces.
They are currently having a Spring Decor Sale with up to 25% off!  Use code: DECOR14 at check out if you see anything that tickles your fancy!

155722

You can check out the blog here  , there a variety of contributors from around the world so it gives great insight to their vintage scenes and trending fashions.


The Vintage Maya store has some cute pieces, this week I'm crushing on :
Printed Shanghai Pillow Cover



Shanghai printed cushion - I love its beautiful colours and floral print.



Aztel Double Pocket Handbag Black

Aztel handbag - When it comes to embroidery I'm all over it at the moment and it looks toddler friendly ie: Will fit a bottle, snacks amongst my purse , camera etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment