Thursday, April 3, 2014

Daily outfit Frock Friday!



Daily Out fit, Vintage Style

Dress: Trollied Dolly Clothing
Shoes: Thrifty
Headscarf tied as a poofy: Thrifty
Cherry Bow: hmm don't recall
Bubba! Mine all Mine oh and hubby too's

It was a glorious Autum day today so I decided it was a Frock Friday kinda day. Bubs and I jumped on the bus and headed into town to do some errands and grab some bits for my kit and...we may have fallen into a opshop or two!
Tomorrow is the Very Vintage day out, looking forward to doing some do's and see all the vintage sights and amazing outfits!
What are you up to this weekend?


5 comments:

  1. Right I am going to have to alert the 'cute police'....cause this outfit is too cute!! Have fun at VVDO - jelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your headpiece, how did you tie it like that? :o

    I have a Benefit Makeup set up for grabs on my blog. I'd love if you checked it out!

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, I will do a tutorial this week on how to tie a chiffon poof. Popped over to your blog and entered xx

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the way you styled the scarf. Any chance of a tutorial on how to tie it like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, yes I thought I would do one this week in the different ways I tie them.

      Delete