Monday, February 3, 2014

Daily outfit

It been very hot and muggy here so I have been dispensing with foundation etc as it melts right off within an hour or so. My daily at home and pop out to run errands look is Revlon photo finish powder, a lick of liner, some mascara, light brows and of course some lippy.


Daily outfit, Black body suit with 80's does 50's skirt.
Awkward pose? Have fun with it and turn it Disney -esque! That's a word right??


Top: Black Body Suit
Skirt: 80's does 50's - I love its print!

I also made the decision to go back to dark the other week, its been a mixed bag reaction but to be honest its much easier to maintain and I can vary my hair styles by incorporating hair pieces etc.




1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely! I think you would love our selection of vintage dresses :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete