Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lets get our social on

The lovely Tony from Handcrafted Stories took a few shots between takes of me working on Shondalah

I have been working hard to get my web presence more prominent in particular with my business so I feel it is a good opportunity to share where you can find me and follow what I'm up to.

My business Sweet Painted Lady can be found via a Facebook page, you can find client shots, articles, vintage images that inspire me etc.

Sweet Painted Lady

If your interested in my burlesque or modelling antics then you can find me at Rosina Lee on Facebook.

Rosina Lee

I love pinterest! and you can find Sweet Painted Lady and all my favourite and many many pics that inspire me.....did I mention many?

Sweet Painted Lady Pinterest

Have you got some links that you would love to share? I love to see what people are up too so please leave them in the comment section xx



 



No comments:

Post a Comment