Friday, December 13, 2013

Daily look!

Happy Saturday! its a stunning day here and I have already been to market Place and picked up a few vintage goodies. The last couple of days have been busy with clients and today is no exception with 3 more lovely ladies in the chair.


 
Its very muggy here so I'm using all my vintage scarves to hide the limp hair and the growing out pixie cut. Looking forward to putting a fresh colour in it this weekend.
 
 
Who doesn't love a good bow? When its Christmas it is the perfect excuse, I got this chiffon scarf for 50c the other day which is fabulous in my books! 
 Have a beautiful day, sunblock for those enjoying the sun and for those of you caught in the Wintery blast that seem to be hitting, rug up with a good movie or book.
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment