Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This boy

Time seems like it is flying by and our little man is changing literally by the day. Not content with a week of crawling he is not pulling himself up onto his knees and reaching those chubby hands to grasp at the enticing things on tables. Oh to be a child again and find wonder in everything.
 
 
Play is king in our household! I can often find where he is playing my following the trail of toys around the house. He enjoys racing up our L shape hall way at the moment so I like to set up little things for him discover though he always returns to his coloured stacking cups. Any dibs on when he will pull himself right up? I'm thinking the end of November.
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! We are just looking around our house and realising how completely unbaby friendly it is! I even had to put all the super spiky cacti up high recently because they're all at eye gauging level. Ha ha fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete