Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daily Outfit

 
Excuse the clarity, its not a new filter but the mirror does need a clean! I was working on some models for a photo shoot on Monday night at the Loft Studio that we also use for our Burlesque classes in town. It was a extremely hot evening so we ( bubs and I ) were trying to stay cool.
 
Top: Glassons
Skirt: Adapted from a dress that did not fit in the top
Chiffon doo rag and hair flower



Baby boy wears a Albetta Baby romper, I love all the classic cars on it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, and thank you for your comment on my blog! :) Love your outfit - especially that skirt! Your baby looks so cool in that car romper!!! :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look thoroughly darling! That romper really is precious - one can never be to young to call themselves a classic car fan, in my books. :)

    Big hugs from snowy Canada,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete