Thursday, October 17, 2013

Way down, way down in Catty town!

Rosina Lee
 
I love the evening sun! Bring on Summer.
 
Cardigan~ Sourpuss Clothing
Jeans ~ Freddies of Pinewood
Belt ~ Vintage
Do rag~ Teaser Lounge
Glasses: Purchased off the NZ Vintage/ Rockabilly Buy/ Sell page
excuse the house socks
 
 
My pretty fly glasses!
 
 
 
I'm a proud mama! Waikato Times did a great write up on Atomic Fest this week. Only One day to go and it's all on!
If your in New Zealand and near Hamilton then pop in and say hi! We have over 26 vendors, live bands, workshops, 50's diner, classic car museum. Miss Classic Comp and a pamper lounge.
 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, it's gonna be awesome! I am SO going to try and make it next year, I am LONG overdue for a Glamilton visit! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have you up Helga xxx there will be much mischief!

    ReplyDelete