Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Four Fabulous must haves!

Sweet Painted Lady, Sigma Beauty
Image via Sigma
I love this new palette " Crème de Couture" by Sigma, The colours would be great for recreating 50's and 60' style make up! I have added it to my wish list for next month when it releases on 9th September. Sign up with Sigma and you get to receive great tips and pre order deals.


via

Kryolan Shimmering event foundation. I LOVE this cream! We have been using it during our training and it is great for illuminating area's of your face. Think top of your check bones, the little dip at the top of your nose. You can also mix a little with your foundation to give your face a dewy look. Kryolan are a German company who have been creating professional cosmetics for film, fashion and special effects for over 66 years. If your in New Zealand you can get yours from Minifies in Christchurch.


Via

Your make up is only as good as its canvas! You can have a great make up but if the skin underneath is not well hydrated and looked after it will effect the overall finish. Currently I'm loving Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, I have developed dry skin after having little boy blue and years of being outside and not using enough sunscreen which is a no no especially in the New Zealand climate.  I have notice Clinique's Dramatically different moisturiser has kept my skin nice and hydrated right through to when I remove my make up in the evening.


Via

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer! Silk in a tube!! This primer is amazing! I have used a few over the years but this is literally silk in a tube, easy to apply , glides across the skin and feels amazing...did I mention its amazing! I have found my foundations hold all day and there is no gripping or blotchiness when the foundation is applied.


** I am in no way affiliated with these company's, These are products that I currently have in my kit and personally use, apart from the Sigma palette which is a lust and future purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment