Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blue skys and rockets

We had a lovey weekend with no gigs apart from a few drinks out with some girlfriends on Friday night and my usual Yummy mummy's class that I teach on a Saturday morning. I have had some great Vintage karma this week gone that I thought I would share with you.
 
 
I traded an item from my wardrobe for this gorgeous dead stock 1950's playsuit from Susie at Agent Bluebell. Susie brings over the most gorgeous stock to sell to the vintage scene in New Zealand. I cannot wait until Summer to wear it and I have the most perfect pair of Miss L Fires to pair it with. 
 
 
 
My lovely friend Brigette found a great vintage tin for little boy blue and brought it for him, it will be perfect for storing his marbles in when he is older. We have themed his room around rocket ships and I plan to repaint this on a canvas for him.
 
 
 
How beautiful is this? A friend in Wellington came across a load of dead stock in boxes at the Emporium. She grabbed me this for only $10! Looking forward to wearing it in a upcoming shoot.
 
Did anyone else find some gorgeous treasure this weekend?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment