Saturday, July 6, 2013

Off with her head!....of hair

There are a few personal changes happening at the moment in our household, one very exciting one that I will announce when I receive confirmation. This week I decided to go for a new look to freshen things up so I spent some time scouring Pinterest for hair inspiration.

My inspirations were:
another side view of Ginnifer Goodwin's pixie because you can never have enough pictures to show your hairstylist exactly how you want your pixie
 Ginnifer Goodwin's pixie cut from Story brook, I like the soft  layers and it shows you can still look feminine with short hair.

 
 
Audrey Hepburn's classic gamine crop.

 
 
 The final result! I was disappointed as I took a before photo by the phone ate it but before I had chin length hair in a bob. I love it, it feels more groomed and manageable.

2 comments: