Monday, June 3, 2013

With her cherry lips and golden smile

Pin up make up sweet painted lady

We had a public holiday for Queens birthday which meant we were able to catch up with friends. Sunday afternoon we went to our friends to introduce bubs and have afternoon tea, somehow during our visit I ended up playing patient to their 6 year old daughter who wants to be a nurse, with numerous bandages wrapped around me. I also got a chance to have a mamas night out with one of my closest friends, my first in 4 months so it was the perfect excuse to dress up, have a few wines and enjoy ourselves.We have made a promise to go out now and then to have some adult social time as we are both stay at home mums  ( I wouldn't have it any other way).

I put my hair up in a vintage do rag with a large pin curl in the front with some little Cherry's to top it off! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment